Do you want to learn the arabic letters?
Made to be played in the style of a traditional snap game, these cards teach and reinforce the letters of the Arabic alphabet in their various forms; at the beginning, middle and end of words.
– The Arabic alphabet card game that uses the letters in all their positions: beginning, middle, end and alone.
– A fun snap style game used to practice reading the Arabic alphabet.
– Can also be used as four sets of flashcards to teach the Arabic letters.
– 112 game cards + 3 rule cards.
– Or 4 sets of 28 flash cards.
These colour coded snap cards can be used to teach the letters of the Arabic alphabet in their various positions. They provide a fun way to practice the letters when children are learning to read the Qur'an. Also comes with a ‘cheat-sheet’ which shows each letter in all it’s positions, along with the English transliteration for the letter names. The cards can also be used as flashcards in a teaching environment. This fun game is suitable for children & adults wanting to learn the Arabic letters.
Play, Enjoy and Learn!