Using her knowledge and passion for Jungian archetypes and her skills in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Sara shows the modern Muslimah how to cultivate love and harmony in her marriage in a way that helps her to gain Allah’s love. By purposefully and prayerfully doing her best and balancing the four traits of lead- ership, love, wisdom and justice, she not only transforms her marriage—she becomes a Cherished Muslimah! The unique structure of this workbook allows you to systematically develop twelve habits, by first establishing the six most important foundation habits, before nourishing your marriage with the remaining six.
Packed with over 80 exercises self-reflective coaching exercises. These exercises will help you to:
- establish a profound and loving relationship with Allah and His Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم
- connect to Allah through His beautiful names
- practically implement Qur’anic verses and loving guidance from the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم
- foster a deep and intimate connection with your husband
- embody the four traits in your life, marriage and home
Intended to be read alongside The Four Traits of a Cherished Muslimah, you can work through this workbook independently or in a group. Sara teaches the con- tents of this workbook to Muslim women of all ages and backgrounds, via online courses and workshops around the UK